D.A.V. College for Girls is committed to provide the best possible educational experience to every student. An educated person has a responsibility not only to seek personal and professional success but also to contribute to a greater good. The values that the college tries to inculcate in the minds of its learners are :
- Uphold the highest ethical standards, striving for institutional and personal integrity in all that we do.
- Believe that learning is rooted and grows in creative thought, inquiry, and self-discovery.
- Tolerance and peaceful co existence.
- Seek opportunities to identify and celebrate excellence as part of our culture.
- Inculcate the values of honesty, integrity, and cleanliness.
- We believe in gender equality and strive for and support a diverse and interdependent human community in which people’s rights, welfare and empowerment are centrally valued.