The college has created an ecosystem for innovations in creating and transferring knowledge. For this an integrated Central Research/Instrumentation Lab has been set up in the college premises. A room equipped with important instruments has been allocated for the purpose of research. The sophisticated instruments which demand expert handling and maintenance are placed in this lab to be utilized in major and minor researches. The instruments commonly required by more than one department have been placed for sharing thereby curtailing unnecessary resource waste. All the facilities are available to a researcher with the permission of the head of the institution , hence a researcher has an open access to all the facilities.
The list of equipments is as follows-
- Flame Photometer
- UV/ Visible Spectrophotometer
- Laminar floor
- Centrifugal Machine
- pH Meter
- Conductivity Meter
- Soil Testing Kit
Besides this other facilities available in the campus for the students and researchers are given below:
- Library is updated with online resources like INFILBNET and DELNET.
- The latest research related reading materials like International and National Journals, thesis, dissertations, books on research methodology etc. are available.
- Wi-Fi enabled college and hostel campus with ICT enabled AV room, seminar rooms, conference room , smart class rooms and surfing cell.
- The college publishes two refereed and peer reviewed multidisciplinary journals with ISSN No to encourage the faculty to publish quality research papers.
- Workshop on research methodology is organized for updating both the faculty and students.
- Many software specially MATLAB, Rich Peace CAD, Rich Peace Garment CAD used in research are readily available to the faculty and the students.